Friday, November 19, 2010

Smile In A Window

Standin outside in the rain
watching.
Staring at the pane of your window,
I pray for our day
To be made.

Trust is a cold blooded killer
have no faith.
But the moment i see your face.
I put away all those things
my trust remains.

Can't you look outside?
Give me your smile for a while?
Take me high into the sky...

The spider upon your window
spins away.
Weaving my web of sorrow,
A dusty drape of black and grey
right in your face.

The glass washed in the downpour
I see my cure.
Now the cold black web is no more,
the fog endures mist ensures
i see no more.

The stormy clouds pass on by
Clear sky.
the window creaks on open,
and for a while i see your smile
heaven's child.

Seconds till you see me waiting
down below.
A voice calls from behind the window,
shutter close and im alone
no place to go.

Can't you look outside?
Give me your smile for a while?
Take me high into the sky...

Sitting outside alone...
No where no place called home...
Waiting for the smile i saw in a window...

No comments:

Post a Comment